Thursday, April 4, 2013

PHILIPPINES WEEK 20: District Leader!: WEEK 28

Hey there!
Well I have received word that I am not leaving Naguilian! Which is such a blessing to me! I am excited that I have some more time to work with these people! I think the feelings I was having were just related to change in general though...because Elder Samar is transferred and I will be training a new missionary from the MTC...I am super excited and humbled by this opportunity I know that I will grow tremendously from this experience! I have also been asked to be a district leader! I will have a lot of responsibilities this cycle! But I know the Lord will help me to learn, grow and make the right decisions as I allow him to! I am excited for the many experiences that will come!
Our investigators are progressing and we are witnessing this gospel change their lives! Jeff has put down his vices and is preparing to be baptized! Louis is learning about the Book of Mormon and beginning to fall in love with the word of Christ. It is such a blessing for me to see and witness their progression!
I know that this work is true! Thanks for all of your prayers and thoughts for me and this work!
Much Love
 A tatay building a roof he wanted to pose for a picture haha
 
Louis Nieto...he is the man

Jeff, Elder Samar, RJ, and me
 
Ramirez family
 
The Tagaroma Family
 
 
At the Comp Shop

Zone Reunion!

 
Zone Activity





Elder Samar and I 
 
Zone Lunch 




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment