Wednesday, September 12, 2012

MTC WEEK 2



Ryan wrote  in one of his letters on September 09/09/2012, "My purpose as a missionary is becoming ingrained on my heart. It feels like it is the very bane of my existence  In  'Preach my Gospel' it says our purpose is the 'invite others to come unto Christ, by helping them receive the restored gospel through the atonement of Jesus Christ, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost and enduring to the end.' What an incredible call...Convert yourself fully to the Gospel EVERYDAY. Elder Holland says it perfectly, 'We must be our very first convert on our mission.' I testify that this is true! We will be able to relate to people if we convert ourselves and be obedient to all the commandments. I want to share a poem Elder Holland used in an address to the MTC 4 or 5 years ago.

'Come to the edge he said, no I will fall. 
Come to the edge he said, no I will fall. 
So he came to the edge, he pushed us and we flew'
I bear witness to you that if you go to the edge. IF you push yourself until you are going to drop, Jesus Christ will pick you up and you will fly! Our road will be so far from easy because his road was not easy! If you endure it you will be bless! 

Mahal Kita (I love you)
  Your Missionary, 
Elder Ryan A. Betancourt"


   Ryan's district on feminine tie day (Wednesday)

  Quick picture before another class! 
     Picture on Ryan's desk
Picture on Ryan's desk
 Ryan's Planner/name tag
Ryan at his finest  







No comments:

Post a Comment