Sunday, September 9, 2012

ADVENTURES AT THE MTC

Ryan has quickly caught on to the lifestyle of being a Missionary! He wrote:

"Hey Everyone!

        Life here at the MTC has been busy but fabulous! I have been able to feel the love of my Father in Heaven as I have been studying the Gospel of Jesus Christ! I am studying a language called Tagalog, and it is super difficult! I am amazingly picking it up very quickly! What an incredible blessing! I am constantly thinking and praying about my family and friends at home! We have been teaching an investigator named Christian, he is from Manila (Capital of the Philippines!). He is learning so much and is being taught gospel truths and principles through the Holy Spirit! He is awesome! 
    On another note, I can use any and all thoughts and prayers! Our schedule is super busy and taxing! 
Thank you for all your support!

Elder Ryan Betancourt"




                                 
  Ben Doxey dropping Ryan off at the MTC
Ryan and his companion, Elder Berends
Some Elders from Ryan's District
Some more Elders from Ryan's District
Sunday District walk at the Temple
A picture of all the missions in the Philippines (Ryan's is Cauayan, top right side)



No comments:

Post a Comment